• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need Help with My Motospeak and connecting to my car speaker phone

I downloaded My Motospeak and need help connecting it to my car speaker phone. I have a 2012 Lexus. My phone already connects so I can make hands-free calls but the program does not find my car to connect. Anyone know how to do this? :thinking:

I could be wrong, but I thought My Motospeak was specific to Motorola speakerphones and headsets . . . It works with my Moto Roadster 2, although I find it so slow in activating when I press the Voice Command button that I'm seriously considering uninstalling it. It's only advantage over the standard voice dial is that it supports text <-> speech for SMS.

Upvote 0
I downloaded My Motospeak and need help connecting it to my car speaker phone. I have a 2012 Lexus. My phone already connects so I can make hands-free calls but the program does not find my car to connect. Anyone know how to do this? :thinking:

Yea my motospeak is an app only for Motorola Bluetooth devices. I have the roadster and it works perfectly. However i cant use it on my cars built in phone features. Go to amazon and get a roadster. They are awesome. I use it all over the place like when I'm in my garage or working in yard, just use fm transmitter to any radio around.

Upvote 0
I appreciate the advice but I drive a car with built in phone capabilities and remote voice commands. I really do not want a second system in my car. I guess it was too good to be true that My Motospeak would work. I was hoping someone would be able to have a way to have my car connect to Motospeak. Thank you anyway.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones