1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need help with pdanet+?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by SplashyBTW, Feb 24, 2020.

1. SplashyBTW

SplashyBTW Lurker

Whenever I try to stream on twitch, and play fortnite, it runs fine but then 5 minutes in it says reconnected, or reconnect failed. I dont know why or how to fix it. Can anyone help?
    Also I was wondering if there is a better app to use my phone wifi on my pc with unlimited use, with good ping, upload and download speeds.

#1 SplashyBTW, Feb 24, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
  2. svim

svim Extreme Android User

Is this problem happening when you are connected to a particular WiFi network or while using mobile data? They are two different types on online access so knowing which might help narrow down the problem. If it happens with both, that might indicate a problem with your phone.
    If WiFi, have you tried connecting to a different WiFi network to see if the same problem occurs? It could just be a matter where you need to reboot your router is this is just a home WiFi matter.
    If mobile data, try re-seating your SIM card. Also does this problem occur when you're in more or less the same location or is it a problem wherever your are? If in just one area it could just be something like a blind spot for weak cellular coverage by your carrier.

As for substitutes there are plenty of alternatives -- Youtube, Vimeo, the Weedtube, etc. -- but keep in mind if there are particular people or shows on Twitch that you prefer they might not be available elsewhere.

SplashyBTW likes this.
  3. SplashyBTW

SplashyBTW Lurker

It's not what I'm streaming to, its pdanet acting weird, it's fine when I dont stream, it's like its being overloaded so it disconnects, I use cellular data, and I can stream perfectly fine if I dont have fortnite open but if I stream and have fortnite open it disconnects completely.

4. svim

svim Extreme Android User

Are you using the free or the paid version of FoxFi? The free version has a timed usage limit.

5. SplashyBTW

SplashyBTW Lurker

Paid, it works fine when I'm not streaming, I can play for hours on hours, but as soon as I cut on the stream, it says reconnected or reconnect failed.

FoxFi Key supports PdaNet heal

FoxFi Key supports PdaNet heal Forum

es.cbihzj.foxfi.key.supports.pdanet.health

READ MORE
Last Updated
Rating
Installs