1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Need help with recording apps - Voice teacher

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by camivox, Jan 27, 2011.

1. camivox

camivox Lurker
    None

Jan 27, 2011
    Hi, My name is Cami. I am a pro singer and also a voice teacher.
    I have some questions about the installed app Voice Recorded, or if you can recommend a Pro Line recording app that will let me download to my computer/s
    Cd burning software (iTunes, or any)

My iPod has cacked, and now I want to use my new Incredible as a recording device for my students' lessons, as well as my rehearsals. I need to be able to DOWNLOAD the sound files (pref in WAV or mp3 or similar) to my computer (both PC and Mac) so I can burn them a CD after the lesson and give to my students to practice.

Right now I am having to email each sound file to myself (I separate tracks as we go per exercise- about 10 files), then download each file, put them in a folder, and drag that to a USB drive, as the files open in RealPlayer which I Hate.

So - can you help me with this questions?? I searched the forum questions and blogs, but no one else seems to have this situation, or they already know how and did not mention it... or I might just be too ignorant to find those comments.

Please help!

Blessings
    Cami

Advertisement

2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Hi Cami!

I'm a voice teacher too, believe it or not! I've never thought of using my Android to record lessons. Good idea. I'll move this to the app section for you.

Steven