1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need Help With removing superuser

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bluemsw, Aug 10, 2012.

1. bluemsw

bluemsw Member

First of all I am sorry if there is information out there that I could not find. But I have looked on many sites and can seem to find a working solution. I have the stock verizon release of ICS and did a root and used the AmonRA recovery and followed the instructions on XDA. but After doing what they said, It said below the directions that I needed to use SuperSU instead of the superuser that was installed in the process. When i installed supersu it said the binary file won't load and says there is a error. I read somewhere that I need to uninstall the superuser but I can't find a method that works. I have s-off and i can't get any root permission to work. IE titanium Backup. Is there anyone out there that can help. Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. scotty85

scotty85 Extreme Android User

All you need to do is flash superSU. Its up to version 94

3. bluemsw

bluemsw Member

I don't need to remove the old superuser? How do I flash just the supersu and where do i get the apk?

4. scotty85

scotty85 Extreme Android User

Just flash it :)

HTC Rezound Forum

The HTC Rezound release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1620mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews