• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help with screen protector

Bluedude84

Lurker
Jan 29, 2012
I need some help finding a screen protector for my new LG optimus slider. I can not seem to find a laser cut screen just for the optimus slider. I looked at best buy online for one, but they don't seem to have any that fit the slider. I did find a screen protector through amazon that could possibly fit. The top should match the speaker and proximity sensor, but the bottom corners are not going to match up. Even virgin mobile does not have any accessories listed yet for this phone. So what are you guys using? Also the phone has some kind of protective screen cover on the phone already, can i use just that? Maybe just for the time being. Also if i do get the one through amazon it's going to be a 3 - 5 day wait. Please any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for the info rexxcastle. Found a screen protector for the lg enlighten like you said. The top of the enlighten matches the slider, but the bottom corners are different. So i just snipped off the ends to kind of round out the edges and fits pretty good. Only problem was the crappy brand of protection screen i bought. My screen still has a dozen bubbles, that i could not get out. My old Samsung i bought a Zagg that matched perfectly, and when i was done had 0 bubbles. Not to mention, this brand had a pull tab to help remove the protector from the backing. Only problem was when the screen was on, and we removed the tab, it left a whole bunch of gluey sticky residue behind in the bottom right corner. Oh yeah that's really going to help the touch screen. I recommend just paying the extra money for Zagg, pricey but worth it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones