1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need help with sd card extensions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bart2201, Apr 12, 2012.

1. bart2201

bart2201 Android Enthusiast

I have had problems with creating extensions so I can use Link2sd. Somehow when I load my sd card onto the pc using an adapter I get this error. WPD file system volume driver with the yellow triangle in front and this message in properties: This device cannot start (code 10)

I've tried deleting the drive and then restarting the pc but it still doesn't work. When I try to use Link2sd I get error message: Mount script cannot be created. Mount: Invalid arguement.
    Can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this? So far results from googling hasn't gotten me any closer to repairing this. Also I cannot read the files on the sd card when using an adapter.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. InFiD3ViL

InFiD3ViL Well-Known Member

Keep in mind that Windows will not read anything except for NTFS and Fat16/32.

What are you using to format/create partition?

I am doing what you are doing now and am using MiniTool Partition Wizard 7.1. It allows formatting and creation of just about any ext you need.

Your choices in Windows is very limited. Also, once you create that ext, Windows WILL NOT see it.

I would post a link but I am not sure if it is allowed here.

Samsung Admire Forum

The Samsung Admire release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1600mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews