1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need help with VM and answering call

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by goehnergirl, Aug 28, 2012.

1. goehnergirl

goehnergirl Newbie

So I had the HTC Vivid, which I enjoyed until it started cutting off my calls and sounding muffled to the other caller. After one Vivid replacement, ATT sent me my One X..SO GLAD! I love my One X, but have a few questions:

1) When answering a call, on my Vivid, the answer button was on the left side and the end was on the right. Its backwards on the One X. Is there any way to switch this around so I can quit declining calls I need to answer?! I don't know why they think they need to switch things and make them opposites!

2) I had AT&T Visual Voicemail on my Vivid and love it! It did not come on the One X, so I downloaded it. How do I make it my main VM service? I get notifications on the regular VM but not on Visual. I want to only get notified on and use Visual Voicemail.

Other than that, I think this is my favorite phone! The camera is awesome and I love it!! Thanks for any help!

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews