• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need Help

themans23

Sep 3, 2009
I have looked through the forum a little bit but cant find any solutions in other threads to my problem. I am currently rooted to 2.1, my baseband is C_01.3E.03P

I am running Rom Manager and trying to download the cyanogenmod. I downloaded the most recent version (5.0.8) and after it installs it just loops between the "droid" then the eye. So i did a recovery and downloaded the version before that (5.0.7.1) and had the same problem after install. am i doing something wrong? I am somewhat new to this thing so i dunno if i am not giving out enough info here so let me know if i need to explain anything else in order for you to help me out.

Thanks in advance!

and if there is already a thread that explains my problem please give me the link, no need to have another thread to explain the same thing.

YES!!! ok i got it working, i never wiped the data/cache and that seemed to do the trick so thank you Turbo Ninja for your help!! now i have another question.. I am using the market to download my apps again and the downloads are all stuck at "starting download" has anyone else who is running 5.0.8 had any problems with the marketplace?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones