1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Need help !!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Shotzfired, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Shotzfired

Shotzfired New Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Alright so i've had this phone for only about 2 months now. Every night before i go to sleep i turn off my MyTouch 3g slide. This morning when i turned it on, there was a problem. When i turn it on it takes FOREVER than goes to home screen and says "process system is not responding". I have a home screen app, Launcherpro, please help.

Advertisement

2. joyce trado

joyce trado New Member

Aug 22, 2010
    sync manager isn't allowing me to sync. can't seem to get working. unconnected port & reconnected, same with phone. didn't help. any suggestions appreciated.
    new phone, of course. still learning. thanks, joyce

3. kpearsonxyz

kpearsonxyz Active Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Male
    Information Technology
    Utah
    It may have been better to start a new thread as this thread doesn't cover your problems. You will be more likely to receive better help.

I just got a mytouch 3g slide and love it. I've been searching for a solution to one problem I see, but am having no luck, so will start a new thread of my own.

4. kpearsonxyz

kpearsonxyz Active Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Male
    Information Technology
    Utah
    I turn the volume way down on mine. I like not having to wait for it to reboot. I also "linked" the notification volume to the ringtone volume so one volume reduction works. (The alarm clock stays high...)

Your phone has a problem and needs to be replaced, if a cold reset doesn't fix it. C.S. will ask you if you've done that when you call.