1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Root need help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dave1977, Feb 24, 2011.

1. dave1977

dave1977 Newbie

hi all im new to all this i no i shouldn't touch things i dont no about but i rooted my x8 then i wanted to remove some of se crap of my phone but i think i have removed something to do with gmail and market as when i try to open them the screen just goes white can someone tell me which files associate with these programs thank u

Advertisement

2. HaN6787

HaN6787 Member

I have the same problem too before. got it fixed by re-installing google talk. :) use attachment in this post.

follow this:
    install gtalkservice.apk. followed by TalkProvider.apk. and finally install Talk.apk. after install, reboot your phone. It works for me. Good luck.

3. dave1977

dave1977 Newbie

thanks i used seus all back to normal now

4. hanuchrao

hanuchrao Lurker

Hi,

I am using xperia x8. Here I am taking the backup every week. I dont know where the back is stored. means either phone memory or SD card? Here I need you guys help. If it is stored in phone memory how can I find in my phone? and How I can move it to SD card.

Thanks in adv.

5. rosered

rosered Android Expert

Your back ups should be stored on your SD card. You need a file manger to view it whilst the sd card is in your phone or you can view it when connected via usb to your PC and use windows explorer.

If you have access to the Android Market try Astro, Linda or ES as file managers.