• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
use the widget called power control and disable the stuff that u dont need 'e.g. i never keep my phone on brightest'

download 'atk'...and kill processes that you dont use.

u can connect to wifi...by going to menu (while at home)....-> settings -> Wireless & Networks - > wi fi settings

in there..u can set your ssid and what not.

most importantly...amke sure you lock your phone or set it to automatically turn off your screen when you are not using it...

the touchscreen ( and this is true for all touchscreen phones ) drains the most battery.

Upvote 0
I guess we all use the best of the apps that we find on the Market... many are free...

Here are the ones I use: (You will have to use a Barcodescanner to get to them in your phone - you will get it from HERE )

Home++ :
asset-58041-qr-82.png

Advanced task Killer :
asset-56291-qr-82.png

ASTRO File Manager:
asset-49262-qr-82.png

Battery Booster:
asset-60688-qr-82.png

Bluetooth File Transfer:
asset-62522-qr-82.png

Dolphin Browser:
asset-63565-qr-82.png

fring:
asset-64023-qr-82.png

Handcent SMS:
asset-63204-qr-82.png

KeepScreen:
asset-47273-qr-82.png

WeatherBug:
asset-52399-qr-82.png

Wikidroid for Wikipedia:
asset-63442-qr-82.png

...and those are just a few... you are welcome to complete the list.

Enjoy.

Mario

Upvote 0
I guess we all use the best of the apps that we find on the Market... many are free...

Here are the ones I use: (You will have to use a Barcodescanner to get to them in your phone - you will get it from HERE )

Home++ :
asset-58041-qr-82.png

Advanced task Killer :
asset-56291-qr-82.png

ASTRO File Manager:
asset-49262-qr-82.png

Battery Booster:
asset-60688-qr-82.png

Mario

where can i get the complete list frnd

Upvote 0
First of all.. it is impossible that your Milestone to came without SD card... it is one with 8 or 16 GB installed from factory and the seller doesn't have the rights to take it out and to sell the phone without it.
...second... the list of the apps I use it is too long to put it here (just drained my Phones memory)... but you can go directly to the Android Market from your phone... you will find thousend of apps.. just install the ones you like/need.
...the update comes from Motorola.. don't know the release date for India.
...a solution for your Motonav (after you install the SD card) is to go to https://motonavmobile.naviextras.com/shop/portal --- register and download the files you need. Motonav comes with 60 days trial, after that you will have to buy a licence.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones