• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
There's no way that I know of.

It really doesn't cost a lot, you can get it done for about $5 on eBay.

Wont forcing a factory reset work? I forgot my security password for my old nokia, so when I had to put a new SIM, I connected my phone to my PC and used some software to force a factory reset. Didn't cost me a penny.

I dont know if we can do that for the P500, but reflashing the firmware using KDZ should do the trick, I think.

Upvote 0
Wont forcing a factory reset work? I forgot my security password for my old nokia, so when I had to put a new SIM, I connected my phone to my PC and used some software to force a factory reset. Didn't cost me a penny.

I dont know if we can do that for the P500, but reflashing the firmware using KDZ should do the trick, I think.

I've never heard of such things. With a Samsung phone and Odin (the Samsung equivalent to KDZ), it doesn't work.

It'd be great, but I doubt it can be done without paying. It's not as if it cost a lot of money anyway. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones