1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need Help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tcb2185, Dec 19, 2011.

1. tcb2185

tcb2185 Newbie

Sorry im sure this is posted some here I just Upgrade to a Samsung Phone and want to wipe every thing out of my huawei ascend so i can give to to my Girl Friend. I try to go into setings and reset to factory defelts that way. The phone Locks up on huawei Screen.. The phone is Rooted. I also Try Pushing Vel Down,End Call and Power on. And it locks up at the Huawei screen again. Any Idea What i need to do here?

Any Help would be Great! This Old phone Has Been Well to me.. Not sure if its paying me back for upgrading to the samsung or what lol.:thinking::thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Try using rom manager or anreboot to boot into recovery(both on the market).If that didn't work reflash your recovery assuming its clockwork should solve your problem. Plenty of tutorials on the forums look around.

tcb2185 likes this.
  3. tcb2185

tcb2185 Newbie

Just tried both the apps above both do the same thig locks up at the white huawei screen I will try reflashing the recovery.

Also i used GingerBreak to Root it.

4. Can0dope

Can0dope Android Enthusiast

Flash back to stock. Are you on MetroPCS or Cricket?

tcb2185 likes this.
  5. tcb2185

tcb2185 Newbie

metro pcs tried to flash back to stock not sure what im doing wrong.... HELP! LOL

6. Can0dope

Can0dope Android Enthusiast

I just noticed, your doing the fastboot buttons... To get into recovery, it's volume up + send + power. But if you've flashed back to stock, you'll have to re-install CWM.

tcb2185 likes this.
  7. tcb2185

tcb2185 Newbie

8. tcb2185

tcb2185 Newbie

Starting to think its going to hit the Trash Can.:eek:

9. ShinySide

ShinySide Extreme Android User

Factory reset is END button, volume up and tap the power.

Fastboot is END volume down tap the power

Clockwork is SEND volume up and tap the power

tcb2185 and Can0dope like this.
  10. tcb2185

tcb2185 Newbie

I downloaded Com Manager from the market and Reflashed the Recovery that way and tryed to boot into recovery with no Luck at all... Phone Still Locks up at huawei Screen. im sure im doing some thing wrong. do i have to add any files to the SD Card?

11. tcb2185

tcb2185 Newbie

GOT IT!!! Thanks guys! I unrooted Phone and Then Did The Stock Flash Back and it worked! Thanks again!

Can0dope likes this.