• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

need help

orgwiz

Lurker
Jan 4, 2012
hope this is the right place if not i apologize.

i was playing around with my phone, and of course didn't start reading like i should of... now it's stuck in download mode..

i need someone with the same phone to do an adb pull to download
boot/system/recovery from their phone so i can fix mine, i wouldn't normally ask
but it's the INQ cloud touch and oddly enough there are not alot of people
that play with their phones that have one of these and therefor not files available
online for me to download..

thanks. if someone can help i'd appreciate it as i currently have a useless device ATM.

can pm a link if you can assist and get these files for me..

thank you for your time.

Wow. What a drag. :(

Worse, you're right - very few users of this phone, evidently - the forums I've checked are pretty dead on this one.

Normally, we discourage the following like crazy - but in your case, no worries: if you don't get a reply from this by tomorrow, please go ahead and bump your post.

If you have no replies by the end of a week doing that, I'm afraid you may have to consider that you won't find anyone.

Best luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones