• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Consigcody

Lurker
Nov 30, 2011
Okay guys so my first problem was i was bootlooping the att screen and couldnt get into download mode or recovery mode so i went to radio shack and got 3 100k ohm resistors 1/4 and then used it and got it into recovery mode i used odin one click and it said file analysis for like 30 mins so i turned off the phone and restarted odin but now for some reason i cant get it into download mode again, so i tried turning it on thinking it might be fixed well it immdeiatly went to the phone-----!----computer icon and the usb dosent make any sound on my computer when being plugged in :/ do you think the jig may have shorted out my charging port etc.?

Okay guys so my first problem was i was bootlooping the att screen and couldnt get into download mode or recovery mode so i went to radio shack and got 3 100k ohm resistors 1/4 and then used it and got it into recovery mode i used odin one click and it said file analysis for like 30 mins so i turned off the phone and restarted odin but now for some reason i cant get it into download mode again, so i tried turning it on thinking it might be fixed well it immdeiatly went to the phone-----!----computer icon and the usb dosent make any sound on my computer when being plugged in :/ do you think the jig may have shorted out my charging port etc.?

I believe that screen you are seeing is download mode. My suggeestion would be to get to that screen, downalod a odin one click and go from there.
Let me know if this helps

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones