1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need help.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DTowns Finest, Apr 13, 2012.

1. DTowns Finest

DTowns Finest Member

I was rooted and did with admired monster and did a factory reset and phone was stuck in a boot loop I did a recovery via cwm and got it to boot but I can't get past the setup Google account. After I put my Gmail info in it says set up wizard force closed. My status bar shows up but screen is black and I can't see anything. I tried the stock recoveries and none will work via cwm. Also tried rooted recoveries and nothing. Says md5 don't match. I can't use the 1 click root because I can't see the menu options to set the phone to usb debugging on. Please help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. GTK313

GTK313 Well-Known Member

DTowns Finest likes this.
  3. DTowns Finest

DTowns Finest Member

Thanks will try as soon as I get home

4. DTowns Finest

DTowns Finest Member

Hey I tried the the stock recovery that was in the link now it's stuck on the second screen after the first screen that say www.samsung also when in recovery it won't run any recoveries say something about cache can't load. It won't even let me do factory data wipe in cwm. What can I do?

Samsung Admire Forum

The Samsung Admire release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1600mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews