• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Luch0

Jul 4, 2013
hello every one, i need help please i am desperate, i have a samsung tab 10.1 and a couple days back my wireless was having problems so i decided to change the rom but when i was wiping the memory i erase the operating system.

Could you please help trying to find out a way to insert the rom to the memory y have installed twrp.

thank you very much if you need more info please let me know.

Once you have completely flashed your device you should be able to get the correct android version from Google, download to you PC and transfer to phone via USB. When in debugging mode. And install using fastboot . Check out YouTube for tutorials. Sorry I don't know the specifics I've never had to do this myself. But as I understand it it should be fairly straightforward. Let me know if you have any luck.

Reactions: Luch0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones