• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NEED keyboard/case combo for the Note 2

tgm1024

Oct 26, 2011
Galaxy Note 2, Hardware version i605. I absolutely love this thing. But.....

I'm looking for (and need) a BT physical keyboard for it. I would like it to either be part of a hard clamshell design, but I'll gladly take a slide out, or soft cover. Need something physical for my thumbs. It's the only thing I miss from my [stupid] Droid 4.

It's aggravating out there. Everything under google and amazon either yields fits-everything kind of keyboards, or Note 10.mumble, or s3/s4 stuff.

Any ideas?

It is there, the windows and Android OS use the same keyboard.

The only thing I'm seeing is this keyboard for Windows and Android tablets, which would be way too big.

What I've been looking for is a clamshell case that you can fit a keyboard into and will essentially turn my Note 2 into a pocketable notebook. Something kind of like this folio case for the iPad mini. Or this slider keyboard for the S4.

Upvote 0
The only thing I'm seeing is this keyboard for Windows and Android tablets, which would be way too big.

What I've been looking for is a clamshell case that you can fit a keyboard into and will essentially turn my Note 2 into a pocketable notebook. Something kind of like this folio case for the iPad mini. Or this slider keyboard for the S4.

BINGO. And it's a bit of a mystery to me too. This phone seems like a perfect candidate for it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones