1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need little help with the rest .. someone!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by steffis, May 16, 2014.

1. steffis

steffis Lurker

Hii...
    I manage to set my wildfire S-OFF .. like this.

Revolutionary
    BUZZ PVT SHIP S-OFF
    HBOOT-6.01.1002
    MICROP-0622
    TOUCH PANEL-ATMELC03_16ac
    RADIO-3.35.20.10
    Nov 17 2010,12:08:53

Android-version

But i have struggle with that GingerBreak-v1.20.apk that i should put into the phone and install ... first off all my virus protection f-secure went nuts when i download it .. so i have to turn it off to download it.
    I have understand that (apk) is like (exe) in windows but in Linux based file .. first off all i have done what i should do (checked USB box and clean out SD-card) ... but i cant get in to the phone and place GingerBreak-v1.20.apk in a folder and later install it .. and what do i need to install a (apk) file ?? in the phone ... sorry but im a newbie om linux and phones and trying to learn it and want uppgrade my old wildfire to a newer kernel so it works better i think it`s 2.3.3 ... soo im open too any one who can help me a little bit here :D;):) .. what i should do next to get this phone running ... i have read your guide several times and now im :banghead: .. so im stuck today and need some help.

Thanks...

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. steffis

steffis Lurker

Hello all...
    I have figure this out *smile* .. it took me a day or so to go through all roms,tools,flashing and how toos ..
    I installed CyanogenMod 7 and that one didn

HTC Wildfire Forum

The HTC Wildfire release date was May 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 384GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

May 2010
Release Date
Reviews