1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need more memory, can I use any micro sd?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by erick123, Feb 4, 2011.

1. erick123

erick123 Newbie

What mico SD cards can I use?

Can I use a 16 gig, or even a 32 gig?

Thanks.

And, please get back to me.

:D

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Taterus Maximus

Taterus Maximus Android Enthusiast

Up to 32 is supported.

3. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie

The speed of the card doesn't matter much in stock configuration. The included 8GB is a class 2 (slowest). If you root and use a rom with the latest sd card fix, a faster class 6 or above card can make a difference in the overall speed of the phone. If you plan to stay stock, go cheap. If you plan to root and flash, pay a bit more for a higher class.

4. First of all class rating does not mean the R/W IOPs are bound to that. All it means is the minimum rating has to meet that requirement. For example SanDisk Class 2 can actually out preforme Kingston Class 4 due to it being superior quality, now that being said.

As most device is under SD2.0 and the device usage is post class 4-6. I myself did alot of benchmarks on mSD if you ask me go buy Patriot LX 32GB Class 10 its only $99 as its the best deal compared to reputable dealers like SanDisk 32GB Class 2 and Kingston 32GB Class 4.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews