• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need my custom build system files to se were my phone differs to standerd ones?

stanlive2020

Lurker
May 21, 2020
Who could look at my system files or logcat report or custom build version on my roughly 27th android to tell me where its different than standed. .this device is Samsung s20. Need to see were or what happens so I can find out why I'm hand special devices each time?

Need to see were it is different or what is different so I then will be able to find out why... is the reason i need this done for me .. or is there a online ground that i can show or even read my phone for me.. they are spiecaly chosen separately from any other devices i purchase... they all have restrictions to settings or testing even..everything reads unknown in the details to everything.

Why do you think your android has some special build? By "special" I mean "different from other Samsungs sold branded to the same service provider", since Samsung modify Android (all manufacturers do, though Samsung more than most) and service providers usually add their own modifications. So what are you seeing that makes you think that you are being picked on and sold strange, non-standard devices? What is it about the phone's behaviour or apps that you think is strange?

By the way, in your other thread you talked about stuff not being cleared by a factory reset. To be clear, all a reset does is delete apps and data that the user has installed. It does not change the pre-installed system software in any way, ever, on any device.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones