1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need new battery?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by markjcc, Apr 17, 2014.

1. markjcc

markjcc Newbie

I purchased a Note 2 on eBay was a good deal :)

Anyways its on 4.3 Jellybean and I cannot get past 2 Hours Screen on time without being like 50% left by the time its 10% I only gotten 3 hours 14 Mins screen on time..

Do I need a new battery? I already tried factory reset

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. gbsa

gbsa Android Enthusiast

Sounds like it just make sure you get an oem battery.

tube517 likes this.
  3. haplo

haplo Lurker

Check if some app is draining the battery and if it is getting hot.If it is none of these then probably you need a new battery.Oem is always better ,but anker batteries are good deal ,too-they are good quality and good price.

4. vlad3647

vlad3647 Lurker

i was having the same problem,just add a peace of paper in between the battery and done

5. nsa_sailor

nsa_sailor Android Enthusiast

Peace & Love man.

6. chmodx

chmodx Android Enthusiast

:hmmmm2:

7. colchiro

colchiro Extreme Android User

I believe he's talking about using a piece of paper to force the battery closer to the terminals, but AFAIK, that's the fix for the phone occasionally powering off, like when you bump your phone. :D

tube517 likes this.
  8. eric113

eric113 Newbie

I also need a new battery. Samsung is out of note 2 batterys. Anyone know where to genuine oem battery?

9. onemat

onemat Member

I got a brand new OEM battery when you buy the external battery charger from Samsun accessories. It ain't cheap, about $40.00.

10. dlcpa

dlcpa Well-Known Member

Can I assume that the Note 3 batteries will not work in the Note 2? I was at a seminar all day yesterday and I hardly used the phone. It was fully charged when I left my office and almost totally dead at 5:30.

Dlcpa

11. onemat

onemat Member

Yep

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews