• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need new rom

ExSaint

Android Enthusiast
Jul 2, 2010
Houston, TX
Any one got any recommendations on an updated rom? I haven't loaded a rom in close to a year. I need any kind of recommendations. A lot of the developers I used to follow are no longer around.

Any input is much appreciated.

EDIT: the info my sig is much outdated. I haven't posted in a long time.

Reactions: tube517 and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Had a couple tours overseas been out of the Rom world for a while now. Right now im using an outdated version of energy Rom.

Thanks for your service....I appreciate it :thumb:

On the Rom side of things I have also been happy with Decks. If you want something in the ICS family you might try Strike (You can find it in the staff pick too)

Upvote 0
Any one got any recommendations on an updated rom? I haven't loaded a rom in close to a year. I need any kind of recommendations. A lot of the developers I used to follow are no longer around.

Any input is much appreciated.

EDIT: the info my sig is much outdated. I haven't posted in a long time.

There's only 2 roms, reloaded or MikG

Upvote 0
ExSaint, there is also a new recovery called Smelkus' recovery. It's a newer version of amon ra. Don't know which recovery you are using but if you end up flashing roms, you may want to check that one out. Welcome back, man!

Thanks man! Gotta check that recovery out. I'm using the old version. Lot's of new goodies as well. Where the hell have I been? Damn! I missed out lol. Good to be back.

Is the pimp my rom addon worth it? Or any of the other addons ? Just curious as I'm going through the list.

Reactions: ocnbrze and tube517
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones