• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need notes from Notepad, please!!!

My Motorola G4 broke, everything is gone, including SIM card. I have so many notes saved on the Notepad app.. Is there any chance they get saved to some kind of cloud? I now have a Galaxy S9, recovered everything I need aside from my notes. I installed the app but nothing saved, which I swear has saved in switching with previous phones. Any help would be very, very appreciated.. Thank you.

Which notepad app are you using? Was it a Motorola preinstalled one or something you downloaded via the play store?

My apologies, it's called Ultimate Notepad. It's not pre-installed. I had installed it on at least one other phone previously, and my notes stayed, not sure why it didn't transfer to this new one. I checked my SD card, and there are no signs of notes that were stored on that either.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones