1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need official stock firmware download for my At&T SM-T217A Tab3 7.0

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Patricia Ortiz, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Patricia Ortiz

I've been trying and searching for the kitkat 4.4.2 stock firmware for my Tablet I love that tablet it was good for video streaming and good on storage.I sadly got stuck in recovery mode while it was receiving a update via OTA because my Internet flaked out on me. Talk about bad luck, and too make it even more bad luck Samsung has the ability to flash the stock rom but they say unfortunately because my warranty has expired they can't help me and AT&T hasn't released it yet that I've seen in my quest for the mysterious kitkat rom search.. OMG can anyone help me with my mysterious Search for the missing stock rom.. LoL

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Samsung can help you even if warranty is expired. You just have to pay for the service. At least that's how it's supposed to work. In warranty, repairs are free. Out of warranty, you pay.

3. Patricia Ortiz

They said they would be willing if I was still with AT&T but since I'm not that they wouldn't because it was a error that happened when I was still with AT&T. I tried Evey reasoning with them with no luck at all.