• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need One Button Widget for Speakerphone and Screen On

gidget

Android Enthusiast
Dec 16, 2009
takoma park, md
i really hope someone can help me. i want a one button widget (small one space icon) that toggles both the speakerphone and the screen always on. both, in the same one button push. this is for when i get into the car and put my phone up in the dash holder, i want to have both my screen stay on and enable speakerphone for all calls in one touch. i have looked and looked and i can't find what i need. anyone? thanks!

the problem is, i only have one spot for an icon on my home page, and i want both things (speakerphone and screen on) to toggle. so i need a single widget that handles multi functions.

and i found it! setting profiles lite. it allows you to have a single widget which toggles tons of things, fully customizable. it actually allows you to set different profiles, all with their own settings, but the free version only allows you to set one profile. however, since i only need a profile for my car, that works for me. you press the widget icon, which brings up the "list" of profiles (just the one) and then you click that. same procedure to disable. so it's actually two clicks, but it's just a single icon space, so that works for me.

so if anyone else is looking for this type of thing, where you only have a single spot but you want it to toggle many things simultaneously, try this app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones