• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need Opinions about Galaxy 3(apollo)

Suggestion = buy it opinion = because it's great!

Seriously, I have had a few smartphones from small time ROMs to Windows and a few androids (not counting iPhone as don't think it's a 'smart'phone! This is one of the best phones you will get for such a low budget, and the battery life is amazing for a smart phone.

If you are getting one pay the extra for an unlocked version, as I'm locked to Orange in the UK, and they have loaded it with 20mb of useless apps wasting storage, and cannot be removed without rooting.

Reactions: Harish Harris
Upvote 0
I'm perfectly happy with the phone and the quality of the lowish resolution screen in all but a few apps. Facebook for instance, especially if you click on the comments to read folk's comments. This is a little fuzzy.

Battery wise, it's excellent for what it is.
My wife now has my Motorola Milestone (How kind am I ;-)) and yes, it's a superb screen etc. But I love the smaller size and pockatability of the Apollo.

Infact I think the top two points for me are battery life and smaller size.

J

Upvote 0
I'm perfectly happy with the phone and the quality of the lowish resolution screen in all but a few apps. Facebook for instance, especially if you click on the comments to read folk's comments. This is a little fuzzy.

Battery wise, it's excellent for what it is.
My wife now has my Motorola Milestone (How kind am I ;-)) and yes, it's a superb screen etc. But I love the smaller size and pockatability of the Apollo.

Infact I think the top two points for me are battery life and smaller size.

J
lol ;)
And thank you for this opinion..

Upvote 0
Screen is not big, but of course you have to decide for yourself if this is OK or not.
Phone is very nice. Have it 3 weeks and so far, I have not seen big problems. Battery life is not great if you use the phone often during the day with wifi and so on (+/- 1 to 2 days).

For me, the most annoying is the small keyboard, even in screen turned mode. You often type the wrong character. If you send a lot of SMS or mails from your phone, try it first so that u know u are OK with the small keyboard !!!

It was cheap ... got a reduction because I was Proximus client (20 euro), then I also got a cashback from Samsung of 20 euro. So I paid 160 euro. For that price, I thought it was a very good deal.

Quality of the screen is very good.

Small, light.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones