• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need Opinions about HTC Wildfire

Yeh because of the optimisation in 2.2 the phone doesn't need to use much resources so the battery will last a while longer :)
mine on 2.1 last about 2 days i haven't tried my battery on 2.2 because i bought a 1500mah battery and its brand new s have to take it through a charge and discharge stage before i get the optimized performance.

Upvote 0
I think the camera is pretty decent. Beats the hell out of my last phone anyway! (LG Cookie, haha). My gf got me my Wildfire for christmas, 199 Euro in Ireland on the Meteor network, prepay. I can't say I noticed much of a change with froyo, but I only had the phone a day and a half before I checked if the update was available for me, which it was. Strange that I got no notification that it was available, but at least I was able to get it by checking. I keep seeing people say stuff about rooting not being an option yet on froyo. Is this so? And any idea when it will be possible?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones