• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need Phone Today

sorry....but the fitting in front pocket is really important. Also I have always had some sort of Google/Nexus thing but that Nexus 6 just looks like a monster

1) I don't really care how much it costs
2) I have always used T-mobile, but could always switch (except i do like it for overseas)
3) I don't understand much so it might be useful to talk to me like I am an idiot (I promise I will not be offended)

Thanks!!

Upvote 0
No worries :)
Well, do you game alot? How important is the camera? Do you use the phone for business?
Do you store alot of music, documents, emails etc.
Are you looking for a flagship phone? I'm not too familiar with the Nexus line...never owned one ;)
You'll get alot of opinions here but another good thing to do is go to the store, and physically handle a device. See how it fits in your hand and pocket.

Upvote 0
See how terrible I am at this.

I play non-interesting games on the train, I will not really be straining the system
Not tons of photos, like to keep music and audiobooks on the phone.

I just put a piece of scotch tape on the worst of the crack (it is everywhere but definitely localized to one place) so that I can no longer cut myself on it, and it seems to work. Could buy me some time, so some of these new models could work.

To be honest I just want a really pretty phone that works well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones