1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need Recommendation: wireless headset

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by moveright, Feb 7, 2011.

1. moveright

moveright Member

I've decided that I can't deal with wires. I need a wireless headset designed for prolonged use (I'm in sales). It's got to be clear, and it's got to sound good to the person on the other phone.

Any ideas? I know NOTHING about wireless headsets except the fact that most of my friends that have them don't sound good when I talk to them.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. moveright

moveright Member

the blue ant Q2 seems to be fairly popular. anyone here have experience with that model?

3. cdl

cdl Android Enthusiast

Have you considered the Jabra Wave or the Plantronics Voyagero Pro +?

They both recharge via micro USB, so you don't need to carry a separate charger just for it

4. moveright

moveright Member

I single handedly purchased and returned about 15 units from best buy. I have tried nearly ALL including the voyager+.

I almost didn't return the voyager pro +. it was ALMOST the best one except the volume was not that great.

Then, I found the Jawbone ERA. much better then the ICON. it's my final pick, I love it and I never took it back.

5. rrolff

rrolff Newbie

Wife is an attorney, and power user - we've gone through many many headsets....

The Jawbone line is excellent at cutting out background noise, this is really the best we've used (you can do important conference calls in airports!)... It comes at a price (much more expensive).

Jabras as a rule behave badly in noisy environments.

The Blue Ant Q2 is a VERY good alternative to the Jawbone - it reduces noise (close to Jawbone), and has a low cost.

Be VERY careful on EBay - the Chinese have knocked off many of the headsets - they look identical - but work as well as you would expect a Chinese knock off to work. Buy from good sellers - get retail packaging...

Motorola Droid 2 Forum

The Motorola Droid 2 release date was August 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

August 2010
Release Date
Reviews