1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

need reqs 900mhz o.c file

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by andriodadmirer, Dec 29, 2013.

1. andriodadmirer

andriodadmirer Android Enthusiast

hey i cant find reqs 900 oc file anywhere i looked in the thread about his cm7 kernal and it's listed but it's deleted from mediafire can someone post it here or lead me in the right direction please ?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Cogra147

Cogra147 Android Enthusiast

Like the kernel? The one that was bundled with the recovery?

3. andriodadmirer

nice to here from you man no the overclocked kernal you used to have to install like when we would install the older roms like monsteria ++

4. andriodadmirer

by the way do you know which cm7 on here has everything working i have an admire but the camera hardware is not working nor do i have service but i know when i made a port of the cm7 port on here and used the miui camera for it the app would show up it would just be a black screen but like i said i dont have a working camera and i know the bluetooth and wifi ws working so what do you think ?

5. Cogra147

Cogra147 Android Enthusiast

As far as I know none of the CM7's have been fully ironed out the camera works but only with illusion camera and fast burst camera, so I think the module is wonky on the stock camera. The Kernel is here in my dropbox. Give me a heads up if you need anything else. I'm currently downloading CM11 source and its taking FOREVER!

Samsung Admire Forum

The Samsung Admire release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1600mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews