• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

need S10e help

whenever i receive a call on my S10e i keep getting this annoying thing on my screen and i have to swipe it off my screen. then after my call i get this screen that looks like some kind of an assistant which has create note and create checklist. See attachment

how do i turn this off?

thanks,
Donna

Attachments

• s10e.jpg
    s10e.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 63
This is the little box that pops up on the screen when i get a call..i don't see where i can delete a log or anything.. I'm trying to avoid going to the Bettis store!
set the phone to safe mode. and have someone call you. if it does not popup in safe mode, then it is something that is not part of your system apps. it is most likely a 3rd party app. it might have been installed from another app that you might have recently downloaded.

if this is the case you will have to delete your most recent apps one by one, until you find the culprit. the best thing to do is start with the most recent app and first delete its cache and data. once that is done, you can then un-install the app. do this with the most recent and then work your way back until the issue does not happen again.

my mom purchased a game awhile back. and she kept getting a to do list type app that kept popping up randomly. we had to uninstall 4-5 apps before figuring out the bad app. it was a candy crush like game (can't remember what the exact name was).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones