1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need Serious Help :D

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Lee-12, May 20, 2011.

1. Lee-12

Lee-12 Lurker

I got a new HTC Wildfire for Christmas this year and everything is working fine but one big problem. I can send texts to anyone in my contact list apart from 2 people, One of them sometimes gets my messages and the other doesn't at all :thinking:. I've got unlimited texts as I'm on a contract with Virgin.I can receive messages from this contact fine,just can't send. I have looked at other forums and none have helped my problem :(. The only way to send a message to this contact is by clicking on the message received, Open Contact>Send message>Then start typing. But its FAR TOO LONG :mad:. PLEASE HELP as it is my first HTC and I'm liking it so far. THANKS IN ADVANCED, Lee :D

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. riceycakes

riceycakes Lurker

i have the exact same problem as you and am quite disappointed no-one can help :/ it's quite a tricky problem and, sod's law, the person mine won't send messages too is someone who i actually need to be able to text easily haha! i bet it's the same case for you too :p
    the only sort of solution i can give is that instead of going to the contacts page and press send message, mine works if i make sure i get off the convo and go to the message system, then just start a blank new message then just put that contact in at the top, and it automatically adds to the convo itself and usually sends it
    i know it's still longwinded but i guess it's better than going to the contacts page.
    another piece of advice would be to use facebook chat with them or install pingchat - it's like a chat service but works for androids, ipods etc too - that might work nicely for you if you could both install pingchat and talk on there
    hope this helps a bit!

3. vosg

vosg Android Expert

Could it be that those contacts phone numbers are NOT labeled "Mobile"? Just a guess...

HTC Wildfire Forum

The HTC Wildfire release date was May 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 384GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

May 2010
Release Date
Reviews