• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need serious help!

lschwem

Lurker
Dec 16, 2011
Hey guys I just got one of these stupid galaxy prevails from boost mobile and I'd like trip start off by saying wow am I ever disappointed! You can't fit any apps on it and I now cannot root it due to the new update 2.3.6! If really like to get rid of this stupid bloatware that is simply eating all the space on the internal storage! I'm new to rooting and stuff so I need someone with patience to help me with this odin thing so I can get root on my phone! Please help asap! Thank you

If you judge your Prevail by unwrapping the packaging, you will be missing half the value.

The AForum Community has made great strides in increasing internal storage, new ROMs and sharing knowledge.

Lordvincent will give you the direction you need. Please read the guide I wrote in the Prevail section and $1 says Lord90's help will have you happy in no time. :D

Upvote 0
LOL. You're in for a BIG surprise my friend. That Prevail of yours is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I think that you'll change your tune after you get one of the great custom ROMs with a overclocked kernel installed.

You also have one of the best damned communities that I've ever seen to help out with your questions and to help bring your Prevail to life. I was part of this section way back when all we had was root and believe me, this phone has came a long way since then. I hope you decide to give it a chance..... It'll be worth it, trust me. :thumbup: :D

If Lordvincent is helping you out.... you are in good hands bro.

Reactions: Lordvincent 90
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones