1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

need some advice

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jonny wad, Dec 25, 2012.

1. jonny wad

jonny wad Well-Known Member

My admire took a bad fall last night. :mad: it still works but the screen looks like a spider web. The admire has been a great phone for me and im thinkin of buying another. Before i spend the money, i was hoping you all could give me yer thougts. Should i stay or try something new?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. twogbsd

twogbsd Android Expert

*cough* LG Motion *cough*

jonny wad likes this.
  3. Killah1994

Killah1994 Android Expert

Motion, s3, connect (connect might get ics) but the motion comes with it... while the s3 is the superior to all of them and also comes with ics. ...its up to you if your into modifications and junk go for a device that has a strong community when it comes to development! (Think about it first)

ps: My my daughter sat on mines and cracked the screen ..... had to change it...

jonny wad likes this.
  4. Zunga93

Zunga93 Newbie

I agree LG Motion should be. Remember LG Motion my friend
    z93.~
    :thumb:

jonny wad likes this.
  5. Spz0

Spz0 Android Expert

If you're willing to do the legwork, you can find R720 screen replacements for pretty cheap online. Just remember to use a heat gun or hair dryer before trying to pry off the screen and digitizer -- pulling while the adhesive is not warm will crack the screen and digitizer.

jonny wad likes this.
  6. qandres12

qandres12 Android Expert

MH58, jonny wad and LatestAvon like this.
  7. jonny wad

jonny wad Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the advice. Im getting another admire today so ill be sticking around for awhile longer. I will most likely be trying the motion as soon as i can afford it, unless a S3 magically finds its way into my hand.

8. qandres12

qandres12 Android Expert

lol im earning free amazon gift cards to buy a Motion :D Im half way there buy its gonna take another month

9. twogbsd

twogbsd Android Expert

Where r iz free gift cardz?! Meh must haz nowz! :p

10. SacredBloodlin

SacredBloodlin Android Enthusiast

+1 to what this guy said ---^

I am doing the mPoints thing on the Weather Channel application, they have lots of different gift cards on there but it takes a hot minute to get enough points to make it worth while, lol

twogbsd likes this.
  11. qandres12

qandres12 Android Expert

the links are in my signature, but it also takes a good while to get points for these gift cards although they have a good variety such as Amazon, Paypal, Best Buy, Xbox Live membership. the first link i think is the slower one of the two seeing how its taken me 26 straight days to get 6986 points and i need 15000 for 3 $50 dollar gift cards on Amazon. The sites are legit though and well worth the time lmao. Of course you can also get lower denomination gift cards for much lower points like a a $5 gift card on the first site like is only 450 points which if done right takes about 2 or 3 days to get in my experience. in the second link to can get $5 for 500 points but there are more offers available on this site to do so its much faster and you can get $1 for 100 or $2 for 200. Either way check the sites out and use my links to join up, help an Admirer out lol

12. qandres12

qandres12 Android Expert

2G werent you a guide not to long ago? o_O

Samsung Admire Forum

The Samsung Admire release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1600mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews