1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need Some App Testers...

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by austinbest, Feb 9, 2011.

1. austinbest

austinbest Lurker

It is for a social image based type app, i dont want to get into a ton of detail publicly quite yet, but i dont mind explaining to some people who wouldn't mind testing it via email maybe?

austin.w.best@gmail.com, if you wouldn't mind testing it, just shoot me an email. I have it completely ready for the market, just have to click Publish, but want to make sure certain automated areas are working properly.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. austinbest

austinbest Lurker

3. TVCCS

TVCCS Android Enthusiast

TextRoulette...yow.

4. austinbest

austinbest Lurker

Thats the idea lol

That mighta been a good name too, i didnt think of that one!

5. TVCCS

TVCCS Android Enthusiast

Well...if you use it, and make millions...send me a check :D

6. austinbest

austinbest Lurker

Well, there is a free version, so not sure i'd make much of anything lol, but i will keep you in mind if i change it!

7. austinbest

austinbest Lurker

Ok, i have optimized it for iPhones to be able to use as well, not that anyone here is worried about that. I have added a couple more features & made a web view option. Blind Texting is the URL, if anyone will try it out and let me know, i'd appreciate it. I wont post again about it, so thanks for those who will help.

8. Huzzy

Huzzy Newbie

Sadly i am not rich enough to have a market account :(

So i wont be able to test it.. Unless i can download it from my phone or something.

9. austinbest

austinbest Lurker

I am not sure what you mean? The market app is free, a gmail account is free, the app is free... Did i miss something that is "expensive"