1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need some help guys.

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Mkulima, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Mkulima

Mkulima Lurker

Am trying to move some apps to SD card but I get this notification "THE APP2SD FUNCTION IS NOT AVAILABLE ON YOUR PHONE!" And apos don't move. Please advise.

Advertisement

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

What phone do you have>?

Mkulima likes this.
  3. Mkulima

Mkulima Lurker

I have galaxy S4

4. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

You can't move apps to external SD card on devices using Android 4 and up. Apps on external SD are prone to crashes and are slower as well.

Crashdamage and Mkulima like this.
  5. Mkulima

Mkulima Lurker

Thanks a lot for making me aware of this!
    Is there anyway I can improve my phone's battery life? I mean more hours when am at work?

6. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Battery life depends entirely on what you use your phone for and your usage patterns. My little sister inherited my Galaxy SL and she gets two days out of it. I was lucky to get 15hrs off it.

Battery saving tips would be to press back instead of home to properly close apps, don't use task killers, keep data off if not needed (or use a battery saver that toggles data on and off on a specific schedule).

Crashdamage likes this.
  7. boathead

boathead Android Enthusiast

my clone phone drains in about 2 hours. with the suggestion of funkylogic, i downloaded a cpu control app. i have it set to the minimum cpu when the screen is off. that has gotten me through the day.

there are some free ones, but i ended up getting setcpu which costs a few bucks but has a versatility the free ones do not.