1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Need some help with Android based tablet

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ryan Murdock, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Ryan Murdock

Ryan Murdock Lurker
    None

Oct 2, 2017
    We have a number of Android based tablets I am managing at work; the tablets are made by a company Called Outform. Anyways we recently updated our remote access program and we are having the clients install the updates with a USB drive we load here and send them to run the update. As you can probably tell I am not an I.T person and I am having some trouble with a few things. The main issue right now is I have a client who is trying to install and run the update but cant because the wi-fi menu in settings will not do anything when she tries to push it to turn the wifi on and then connect. She can push and do all the others like bluetooth and so on but when she tries to touch the wifi one it doesn't do a thing. I had her run a factory data reset and still the same result. I also had her try to push and drag her finger down on top right of screen to open up the wi-fi but when she clicks on wi-fi this way it say this application not there, Any suggestions or thoughts would be really appreciated. I can be reached on my email Murdock@ctwo.net or Roll400ex@hotmail.com
    Again any suggestions would be great!

Attached Files:

Advertisement

2. Ryan Murdock

Ryan Murdock Lurker
    None

Oct 2, 2017
    Any suggestions or thoughts on getting this resolved?