1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Need Some Help

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Ace_tECH, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Ace_tECH

Ace_tECH Newbie
    None

Dec 5, 2014
    I have always thought of starting my own Android based company. I have lots of ideas but the only problem is that I do not know where to start. I don't have workers nor cash. So how can I try to start-up my bussiness? Any ideas?

Advertisement

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Sep 22, 2010
    Teachaaa
    Jinan, China
    Start with a formal business plan probably. That's what we did.

3. Ace_tECH

Ace_tECH Newbie
    None

Dec 5, 2014
    Could you elaborate. Thx :)
    @mikedt

4. Kaat72

Kaat72 Guest
    None
    funkylogik and mikedt like this.
  5. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Sep 22, 2010
    Teachaaa
    Jinan, China
    Do you know anything about running a business at all? When you say "Android based company", what are you hoping to do and achieve, software development? If it's that, you're going to need developers, and starting capital, and you're going to have to find a market for your product, do you know what your product is going to be, any ideas at all? The Wiki has a massive feature about business plans...probably good to read I think...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_plan

My business was really starting an English language school in China. I'm British, but me and a couple of good friends here identified a demand in a small but rapidly developing city. I didn't know much at all about starting a business in China, lot of bureaucracy for a start, but fortunately one of my friends is a business manager at a bank. We identified our targets, defined our product, set out future objectives, identified potential problems. It's not totally my business, it can't be under Chinese law, it's me and two partners who are also good friends, including the business manager. We've actually got two companies registered, one in China, and one "Registered in England and Wales" with Companies House, which cost £10 on the internet, just to make us look more international for the marketing. LOL.

#5 mikedt, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  6. Ace_tECH

Ace_tECH Newbie
    None

Dec 5, 2014
    I'm new to business. My inspiration is XiaoMi. Start a business cheap but great.
    I am a teen BTW.