1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Need some phone advice?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by ZingXao, Jul 5, 2011.

1. ZingXao

ZingXao Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 11, 2011
    I have the LG Optimus One at the moment and I've had nothing but problems with it, and I'm unable to to get it fixed, because each time I go to take it in to the shop I bought it from, the phone decides to work and they say there's no problem with it.

Anyway, there's a shop over here called CEX where they have second hand games, phones, accessories etc. and they have the Samsung Galaxy Ace in stock. The shop works by 'grade's' (at least on the website) so if the phone is an 'A' grade then the phone is in pretty much mint condition.

I bought the LG Optimus One new for

Advertisement

2. MyNamesTooLong

MyNamesTooLong Android Expert
    None

Jan 17, 2011
    So you hate the LG and all it does is give you problems? What about warranty?

3. MyNamesTooLong

MyNamesTooLong Android Expert
    None

Jan 17, 2011
    btw what problems are you having

4. ZingXao

ZingXao Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 11, 2011
    Pretty much, yeah. It turns itself off all the time, restarts itself, unmounts the SD card, changes the ringtone so I don't even know that it's my phone ringing, texts get sent to me and just don't come through... sometimes they eventually do after I reboot my phone, but the majority of them are lost. Stuff like that.

Well yeah, it's under warranty, but each time The Carphone Warehouse have checked it they say there's nothing wrong with it and won't do anything about it.