1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

need someone to help root lg motion. rooting newbie here

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Tycumagain3, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Tycumagain3

Tycumagain3 Lurker

I tried once before to root my lg motion. I found what i believed was a good solid guide however during the last (maybe one of the last stages) stage it didn't go thru.

The part where you open command prompt and type the "c:/o4xr" or.whatever.it.is

Basically can someone provide a fail proof guide (step by step with clear directions) to.root the lg motion?

Im pretty new to android (less than a yr user) so please dont skip any minor details.

Last time it failed my camera stopped working and all my pics were there but they were all blacked out

A factory reset solved my issue (thank god) id like to retry but dont want to risk a hard brick.

Thanks in advance!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Brian706

Brian706 I like turtles!

I'm not really familiar with this device but I moved it to the root section so that you can get the best help. :)

3. johnnyl1111

johnnyl1111 Android Expert

sometimes it will fail. you just got to do it again until it works. note: it won't work if you have another phone plugged in or if your using bluestacks or other android emulator they can cause conflicts also.
    also i think you have to use usb 2.0 port and not usb 3.0 port i could be wrong though

LG Motion 4G Forum

The LG Motion 4G release date was August 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 1700mAh battery.

August 2012
Release Date
Reviews