• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need someone with Tracfone to post stock wallpaper

jimdays

Nov 20, 2015
Looking for someone who has Tracfone ( a few years old) that has beach pier as default wallpaper. Could you please post the picture? It should be the full resolution that you can get with app called "get current wallpaper". I have attached the low res photo and the app to get the photo. Thank you.

Attachments

• tracfonewallpaper.jpg
    tracfonewallpaper.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 503
Ok, thank you, the version of photo you posted is a bit larger. I'm curious, how did you find that photo on the web? Did you use some kind of photo recognition searching software (using the low res photo I provided)? Strange, someone would ask why I don't get the photo myself from the app on the phone. The reason is I don't have an older Tracfone that uses this beach pier wallpaper. I'm thinking the photo using the app (Get Current Wallpaper) would be at least 1 MB, but I may be wrong.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones