• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need Suggestions on Music Player App Please

Bert0

Lurker
Aug 12, 2019
I'm looking for a music player app (paid or free), but must have these two features...

-Music player widget that includes the current playlist (like Stock samsung music app widget)

-Dark mode for app and widget (changing themes with the tracks is okay)

I would assume this is easy to find. But I have tried many (free)apps now, with no luck. I did find one, but the widget crashes when you close the app or reboot the phone. :thumbsdowndroid:

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for a music player app (paid or free), but must have these two features...

-Music player widget that includes the current playlist (like Stock samsung music app widget)

-Dark mode for app and widget (changing themes with the tracks is okay)

I have used Foobar for quite awhile and like it just fine, pretty simple interface, widgets and has an EQ, which is nice. There are probably skins you can download, but the stock two skins are just "black" and "white".

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones