1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need to find the name of this app

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by samsmith5, Dec 10, 2013.

1. samsmith5

samsmith5 Lurker

I have this app that is completely annoying. I want to uninstall it, but I'm having a hard time finding the name of it.

Its a menu bar in a column form. You can put it on either side of the screen. An arrow protrudes out. You click on it and it has icons of aps on the phone. I try to drag it to remove it off the screen and it won't. I click on the edit button on the bottom and it just opens a page with no info and more apps.

I'm new, so I can't post a photo or link to the photo. If you pm me I can show you the photo. Samsung doesn't know what is it on live chat, so I would have to go a store.

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ironass

ironass Extreme Android User

Hello and welcome to Android Forums samsmith5! :)

That is a system app called Multi window and is accessed through Settings > My device > Display > Multi window

3. trucky

trucky Android Enthusiast

Or put two fingers at the top of your home screen and drag down, then tap Multi window.

4. BigRedGonzo

BigRedGonzo Android Expert

You can also touch and hold the back button for a second and the little tab will disappear. Touch and hold again and it comes back. The tab allows you to multitask with two windows open.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S4 release date was April 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 5410 Octa processor, and 2600mAh battery.

April 2013
Release Date
Reviews