1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need to Root, but no access to USB drive. please help?!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by emeraldspyro, Aug 20, 2012.

1. emeraldspyro

emeraldspyro Newbie

Ok, so here is a doozy of a problem that I am hoping someone can save me from. Last week, while my phone was plugged in, it fell to the floor and landed right on its connection to my PC. It ended up breaking the charger/usb port. But now I want to root the darn thing, cause there is nothing else wrong with it, except that I had to hack my charger to be able to charge it now. But, I have been in and out of all the forums, :thinking: and so far have not been able to find my answer. Please help.:help: The sdcard and port are still working fine, so taking the card out and inserting into my laptop is no problem to transfer files, but I just really would like my phone rooted.

Please Help!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Extreme Android User

Hello emerald! Without your phone being able to fully connect to the computer you can not root
    Anyone is free to correct me though :)

3. emeraldspyro

emeraldspyro Newbie

:( Well that sucks :eviltongue: That's what I was kind of afraid of. Hopefully some new app or trick or windows program has came out to counter this. *sniffle**sniffle*

Thanks just the same tho.

4. StarScream2109

Have you thought about getting it repaired?

5. emeraldspyro

emeraldspyro Newbie

yeh, just cant afford it right now, very limited budget. in between jobs right now.

6. StarScream2109

Well if I can be off forget assistance please feel free to let me know :)

7. emeraldspyro

emeraldspyro Newbie

:D thanks :D

Samsung Admire Forum

The Samsung Admire release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1600mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews