• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need to stop droid from vibrating for Facebook Notifications.

dafoxman26

Lurker
Apr 27, 2012
This never used to happen but suddenly every single Facebook notification that my Droid Incredible receives makes my phone vibrate. I don't care if they show up in my phones notification window but the vibrating goes off all hours of the night which wakes me up. I've searched for a setting to shut it off and I can't find anything.

The closest thing I found was under Sound settings which says "Vibrate: Vibration feedback for calls and notifications." However that check shuts off vibrating for calls too.

I DO NOT want to stop my phone from vibrating all together as a I require it to know if I get a text or call while it's in my pocket but I DO NOT need to be alerted to fb notifications or any other type of generic notification. I only want it to vibrate when I get a call or text and to just ignore fb notifications. Like I said this never used to happen. Must have been an update.

Any help would be appreciated!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones