1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Need to stop droid from vibrating for Facebook Notifications.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dafoxman26, Apr 27, 2012.

1. dafoxman26

dafoxman26 Lurker

This never used to happen but suddenly every single Facebook notification that my Droid Incredible receives makes my phone vibrate. I don't care if they show up in my phones notification window but the vibrating goes off all hours of the night which wakes me up. I've searched for a setting to shut it off and I can't find anything.

The closest thing I found was under Sound settings which says "Vibrate: Vibration feedback for calls and notifications." However that check shuts off vibrating for calls too.

I DO NOT want to stop my phone from vibrating all together as a I require it to know if I get a text or call while it's in my pocket but I DO NOT need to be alerted to fb notifications or any other type of generic notification. I only want it to vibrate when I get a call or text and to just ignore fb notifications. Like I said this never used to happen. Must have been an update.

Any help would be appreciated!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Extreme Android User

Go into the settings for Facebook, and there are vibrate and notification settings in there. :)

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews