• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root need to un root and wipe root evidence

uchi

Jun 14, 2010
phones gone and broken itself, half the screen is white and its decided to not make calls and send texts, well sometimes works, mostly doesnt. regardless i need to unroot this thing and clear any proof it was rooted before it goes back to rogers. i used z4root to root it, can i do the same to un root and then do the software repair from pc companion to reinstall the software and get back all the things that were on the phone like timescape and such?

well i used z4 again and after turning the phone sidesways it showed me an un root box, clicked it, and it worked for a minute and then gave me an error, something about a null error, but then it didnt give me the option to un root again, how can i tell if the phone has been un rooted?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones