• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need Urgent Help for Unbrick my Redmi 4 (Indian Version)

Shubh89

Lurker
Aug 20, 2020
I need Urgent Help
I have a Xiaomi Redmi 4 device that I unlocked the bootloader and installed Twrp's recovery but after the recovery install the device got stuck on the boot logo. Then I went into Twrp and wiped the cache and I accidentally wiped the system and everything. Now "No Operating System" error is coming on rebooting the device Then I tried to install Fasboot ROM in the device, then "Mismatch Image and Device" and 2nd error "Flash Tz" came.
Now Please Give me Instructions As Soon as possible
Thanks.

you can also try and flash a custom rom as well, instead of flashing the firmware update as suggested by @Dannydet
https://forum.xda-developers.com/xiaomi-redmi-4x/development

there is plenty to choose from. just remember as long as you have a custom recovery (twrp) all is good....no need to panic.

and always when wiping, as you are finding out, you need to be extra careful on what you select to wipe.

....good luck and keep us posted

Reactions: MrJavi and Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones