1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Need your confirmation before Buying Defy

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by vanhoivanbinh, Jun 23, 2011.

1. vanhoivanbinh

vanhoivanbinh Newbie
    None

Jun 22, 2011
    Hi guys
    I am using Ipod and Sony P990i now
    But I absolutely want to change to Defy because it fit with my requirement.
    I just have some Unclear Questions below. Please help me to answer it before I buy the Defy

1/ If i want to sync my itune library to Defy. I know the Isync etc can do that but How can We use those playlist on Defy with its Music Player???? Anyone here tried that before???

2/ Good Video Player (very important): Can DEFY play DIVX, MP4 etc. with subtitle??????
    I always watch movie on PC file size: 1~3 Gb ( DivX or MP4 or Mkv types). I hate to convert these video files. Just want to copy and play it on Defy.

3/ Can anyone tell me what headset with mic and control buttons working well with Defy? I prefer senheisher and Creative ones but I am not sure it work or not. I like to control NEXT PREV function on the headset (like my Ipod Touch) !!!

Thank you all for your responses!!!!

Advertisement

2. vanhoivanbinh

vanhoivanbinh Newbie
    None

Jun 22, 2011
    up!! Nobody here answer me :((
    Any idea before I can buy this one???

3. Diabo

Diabo Member
    None

2) The default video player only supports a few formats, but you can grab RockPlayer or Mobo for free from the Android Market. VLC for Android is almost ready, there are already a couple of beta versions floating on the web that play almost everything you throw at it.