• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need your stock mms apk please

I have an HTC EVO flashed over to metro. Been having issues getting mms working on ICS roms. Could someone please send me your mms.apk and the mms.odex file. Thank you guys.

Send to mikekelso420@gmail.com

Thanks again guys.. If you want to upload it to this thread, that will work as well.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

Im not sure if that will work, you need the htc evo mms, even tho your phone is flash to metro they are two different mms, ill still give them to you give me a min.

Edit: k here they go good luck!!

Mms.apk http://db.tt/ukdPY7sV

Mms.odex http://db.tt/tEgB39GM

Reactions: mikekelso421
Upvote 0
I have an HTC EVO flashed over to metro. Been having issues getting mms working on ICS roms. Could someone please send me your mms.apk and the mms.odex file. Thank you guys.

Send to mikekelso420@gmail.com

Thanks again guys.. If you want to upload it to this thread, that will work as well.

I am new to this but Sammy might be able to help, or you could download the 77010C firmware from the thread. And try to extract it from there. It may have other things you will need also. Its 566mb. Hope this helps

Upvote 0
I am new to this but Sammy might be able to help, or you could download the 77010C firmware from the thread. And try to extract it from there. It may have other things you will need also. Its 566mb. Hope this helps

You cannot extract firmware like that. I actually have no access to any of the stock rom files other than what mrpnut posted on the internet :)

Reactions: MH58
Upvote 0
R you planning on getting this phone? I still remember your work from the optimus

When I have $$ lol, but I saw my friends S3, it looks so delicious, thin and so much better than an iPhone, I just want it to brag to all my iPhone friends that hate android. It's able to do sooo much! Its great even when not rooted. But now I see the LG Optimus G. That phone looks even better than the S3!!!

Reactions: mikekelso421
Upvote 0
And thank you for the files.. And as for the mms apk. It might work. Since I'm trying it on an aosp rom and not a sense rom. But it may have some files I need to get this shiznit working. Thanks again, you guys rock. Hopefully you guys get a RA or cwm recovery soon.

No problemo let me know if you need any more files :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones